- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Your consent will be deemed upon your provision of the information. You may withdraw your consent, where applicable by law, upon giving reasonable notice to the Marker Group.
- We will collect and use personal information for fulfilling those purposes specified by us or reasonably related to those purposes, and not for other purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only collect personal data that is relevant to the purposes for which it will be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, the personal data we collect should be accurate, complete and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.